Spring into Action Challenge April 1 - April 30
We challenge you to get moving after our long winter indoors,
and we challenge you to contribute to our Scholarship Fund - to help younger women further their education.
Commit your goals to Elena or Molly. Your name will appear on a Roll of Honour in recognition.
- Make your goals manageable for your personal capabilities. (Example 30-minutes of movement each day or what is manageable and realistic for you.)
- For each completed activity, sponsor yourself with a dollar amount. Get your family and exercise buddies on board too.
- The challenge lasts for 30 days. If you can donate one dollar for each day you complete your stated goal, you will improve your own fitness level and improve our scholarship fund too.
- Take a few pictures while you are working on your activity and send your photos to Dorothy. We'll share them with our club members.
- Tax receipts will be issued for Donations of $20 or more.
Send cash, or cheques payable to
CFUW Kanata Scholarship Trust, 708 - 91 Valley Stream Drive, Ottawa, ON K2H 9G8
e-transfer from your bank account to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be sure to include your own name and address so tax receipts can be sent to you.
- To help you keep track of what you are doing, we've enclosed a friendly poster for your fridge, and a score sheet that you can print and write on to record your personal progress.
Please join in the fun to help yourself and our Scholarship Trust Fund