Our Mission Statement
CFUW members are committed to support and undertake:
- Pursuit of knowledge
- Promotion of education
- Improvement of the status of women and human rights
- Active participation in public affairs at the local, national, and international levels in the spirit of cooperation and friendship
- Promote lifelong education.
- Award scholarships.
- Advocate for the advancement of the status of women, human rights and the common good locally, nationally and internationally.
- Promote cooperation, networking, support and understanding among women.
- Encourage and enable women to apply their knowledge and skills in leadership and decision-making in all forms of public affairs to effect change.